Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My First New Year's Resolution

From old...
My New Year's Resolution: Buy a new computer.

I've never been a New Year's resolution kind of girl, but I think I could get used to this! I called my friend R to help me pick out an Apple computer, and he told me that my resolution was one of the best New Year's Resolutions he had ever heard. I mean most people pick "lose weight," "start going to the gym," or "start eating healthier." Did I pick that? Nope! I'm buying an expensive new electronic! Next year R suggested I go even bigger and buy a car!

I have been talking about this for at least 6 months... My computer is about 5 years old. It's not just one of those old MacBooks... No. It's an iBook!... Even older. The internet is now too advanced for my computer. It won't even play YouTube videos anymore. Actually, it won't play any videos at all.

...To new!
As R said, it's time that I join the 21st century. My new apple laptop arrives tomorrow!

I'm not going to buy a car next year, but I wonder what next year's resolution should be... I must keep this trend going!

1 comment:

  1. It's a wonder any of us have had a computer that became outdated before it broke.

    ReplyDelete